- For juniors and seniors: Establish leadership as a mentor towards others who are attempting to find their way in the SHPE organization and in their respective engineering fields.
- For freshman, sophomore, or transfer students: Have someone to go to when you have questions about life at the college and university level or just need a friend.
- Develop together academically, professionally, and socially!
- Mentorship program was established to guide the future generation of STEM professionals.
- Participate in presentations for Hispanic Heritage Month to share your stories and inspire our Junior members to pursue STEM careers.
- Hands-on interactions through events such as Noche de Ciencias.
- For SHPE UTSA chapter members who want to be involved in the operations of the organization.
- Be among the first to have insight on current events within the organization.
- Build strong communicative and interpersonal skills that can be applied towards Resume Building.
UTSA SHPE MEMBERSHIP:
Step 1: Click 'Join' on our Rowdylink: https://rowdylink.utsa.edu/organization/shpe
Step 2: Stay up to date on email as that's where we forward company news and other important information. Join and follow our groupme and other social media accounts as well. (https://linktr.ee/UTSASHPE)
NATIONAL SHPE MEMBERSHIP: (Required to go to National and Regional Career Fairs as well as receive the full benefits of the SHPE program (Internships, Scholarships, Mentorship, and more…)
Step 1: Visit https://shpe.org/membership
Step 2: Identify Membership Type (Undergraduate/Graduate)
Step 3: Find Your Region [Region 5] and Chapter [University of Texas at San Antonio]
Step 4: Follow prompts and Done!
OFFICIAL UTSA SHPE
Copyright © 2023 UTSA SHPE - All Rights Reserved.